Controversial Bollywood actress Rakhi Sawant will learn belly dance.

Controversial Bollywood actress Rakhi Sawant will learn belly dance.


A partial lockdown has been declared in Mumbai as the incidence of corona has increased in the second phase. The actors are under house arrest again. But I don't want to waste time sitting at home. During this time he will learn Kathak and Belly Dance.


Rakhi confronted photojournalists after leaving the gym on Tuesday 7th APR. Asked what he would do in the lockdown, he said, "I'm not a quiet person. I will learn Kathak and Belly Dance. The corona patients of the building will get better with the dance rhythm. 

Rakhi was at the 'Bigg Boss' reality show this time. Although he could not pick up the winner's trophy, Bollywood's 'Drama Queen' was in the discussion all the time for various reasons.

Meanwhile, actor Vicky Kaushal has recently reported that he has contracted coronavirus. Vicky and Rakhi work out in the same gym. "You are a very good friend of mine," Rakhi told the coroner. I miss you so much in the gym. Doing gym so well, body shape is so nice and also does leg exercises very nicely. But look today I'm in the gym but you are not. I wish you a speedy recovery. 

Meanwhile, Rakhi Sawant said that she wants to win the Bigg Boss title this time. Because he is financially gone. The actress said, ‘Honestly, I need money and I am looking for a second chance in Bollywood. I want to win the trophy of this show. Of course I always had this desire in my mind but so far I have not been able to. But Big Boss 14 wants to win. The prize money of the Bigg Boss winner is 50 lakhs. I want it because I said - I need money. 

Regarding the reason for his disappearance, Rakhi said, Everyone may wonder how I suddenly disappeared. I mean, for some reason, someone cheated on me. I can't recover my property from him because he is dead now. Now I have accepted the offer to take part in this show in need of money. I want to win the trophy. I know, it won't be that easy. I have to compete hard. 

Comments

TRENDIING

Allu Arjun earns Rs 32 crore per movie

Rashi Khanna increased the price?

South Indian Star Ram Charan thanked his fans